Sign up to receive the latest jobs!
Find us at:
Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street
0207 337 0065
© 2012-2021 Education 365 - All rights reserved
|Harringay in Haringey|
|Secondary Teaching Jobs|
|Design and Technology and Art & Design|
|£130 - £200 per day|
|Subject to experience|
Education 365 are looking for enthusiastic Resistant Materials/Graphics Teacher for an OUTSTANDING School in North London, for a Maternity Cover to start after October half term.
Facts about the School:
> “an outstanding school in every respect”
> “children speak highly of their awesome school”
> “ behaviour is outstanding”
> “ teaching is outstanding”
> “pupil progress is exceptional”
>“leadership and management are exemplary”
> “parents are exceptionally positive about the school”
> “relationships between pupils and with staff is outstanding”
Progress 8 Score = +0.7
Attainment 8 Score = 54
Achieving Grade 4 or above in English and Maths = 77%
Must have a minum of 2 years experience to be considered.
DBS on the update service is a must along with eligability to work within the UK
To be considered for this role of Resistant Materials teachers must:
* Hold the relevant Resistant Materials teaching
qualifications (PGCE, B. Ed or BA Hons) with UK QTS
* Have recent class-based references and a valid DBS that is registered with the Update Service. If you don’t obtain a current DBS, you must be willing to complete a new application with ourselves (cost does apply).
* Deliver exciting and engaging Resistant Materials/Graphic Deisgn lessons using your own creativity and initiative and proven methods.
* Have excellent classroom and behaviour management.
* Have extraordinary practical knowledge of the national curriculum and to have a proven track record of working with students in KS3 and KS4
Please apply now if you are interested!
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.