Sign up to receive the latest jobs!
Find us at:
Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street
0207 337 0065
© 2012-2020 Education 365 - All rights reserved
|London and Ealing in City of London and Ealing|
|Primary Teaching Jobs|
|Misc Primary School and Key Stage 1|
|£30,480 - £49,571 per annum|
|Subject to experience|
Are you a passionate and inspirational class teacher who would like to join us on our journey from Good to Outstanding?
As a popular, local school we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic & driven class teacher to join our talented team.
***Aim to provide a broad curriculum
***An ethos of embracing diversity and championing inclusion.
***Excellent, animated children who are motivated to learn.
***A high quality and well-resourced learning environment.
The school aim to, provide a safe and caring environment where children have the opportunity to build positive relationships, make reputable choices and be inspired to become life-long learners. Making sure particular attention is given to the provision for, and the achievement of, ‘different groups', providing extra resources and support, where possible. The school is seeking to appoint an, creative, committed and passionate primary teacher with a good knowledge of the national curriculum. Or the school will consider a NQT with recent, successful and proven experience of teaching within Key-Stage 1.
To be considered for the position the school is looking for the candidate to have the following attributes:
• Demonstrable consistent ‘good' to ‘outstanding' classroom practice.
• Educated to degree level with a primary teaching qualification.
• Confident in the use of ICT
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children and young people.
• Be an inspiring and talented teacher with a passion for primary education
• Excellent English Orally and Written.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.